3 Jan 2014

Outfit post (2013)

Here are  three outfits from 2013.
I find it quite funny looking at them, because there are so different, but at the same time, it´s all still me.

http://nd06.jxs.cz/473/161/bbc940ec75_96388887_o2.jpg
This one is really simple and a casual outfit I use to wear to work when it´s colder (of course, I wear winter jacket too :D).
I don´t like wearing skirts to work in winter, because I have to layer a lot and then I have to change to working clothes anyway. I don´t have so much time :D

http://nd06.jxs.cz/619/083/9406b88e9e_96395318_o2.jpg
I like some aspects of cybergoth fashion, and this outfit was inspired  by them. I love the combination of the fluffy legwarmers, shorts and stripes and I combined them wiht shirt with see-through sleeves and a vest.
This was the outfit I wore to a photoshooting (but I had it few times before, too) and I even have some photos dressed like this, but then I changed. And changed...I came to the photographer with a full bag of clothes :D
http://nd06.jxs.cz/243/816/d2014f3eb7_96488001_o2.jpg
And this last one if from going to the cinema with my boyfriend. We were going to wath Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (I loved it).
I like to wear long skirts, but more at like special occasions. :)

10 comments:

  1. second outfitsis the best,butI love yourlong skirt too ...you look amazing !

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look wonderful, no matter which outfit you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these outfits! And I started following you!

    Awesome make-up!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in all the photos but I specially love the first outfit. Im a little curious about what you work with as you need trousers for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I really like your design. By the way, where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She works in the underworld. a servant for Satan himself

      Delete
  6. Odpočívaj v pokoji

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...